Dreams of the Father and Insights of the Daughter

Finding a new relationship built on the foundation of the past, we are moving into the future with anticipation for what will be discovered. Person to person, moving away from preconceived ideas about what this stage of life has to offer, we are open to the experience of each day as a revelation and a gift.

Monday, July 26, 2010

We are back in Madison. I am finally caught up on loading photos on this Blog. I will go back and add text as I can. We decided to stay in a Best Western rather than return to the Radisson. So far so good. We had a great "cooked to order" breakfast.

Yesterday my camera didn't work. I was afraid I had broken it since I had recharged the battery the night before. But the camera was left on all night. Well I recharged the battery last night and it is working fine. I just missed photos of our drive from Decorah to Madison along the Wisconsin river, the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitors Center in Spring Green, Wisconsin, and Shapenote Singing at Grace Episcopal Church on the Capital Square in Madison at 3 pm yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment