Dreams of the Father and Insights of the Daughter

Finding a new relationship built on the foundation of the past, we are moving into the future with anticipation for what will be discovered. Person to person, moving away from preconceived ideas about what this stage of life has to offer, we are open to the experience of each day as a revelation and a gift.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My camera has had a rest since returning from the Midwest. I haven't taken it out of my backpack. Today I missed taking pictures of the Paw Sox game we saw in Pawtucket, RI. The Paw Soxs are, of course, a farm league for the Red Soxs. They played the Buffalo Bisons. The Paw Sox won 3 to 1. Dad and I planned to go to Rockport MA for lunch with friends from church. That didn't work out but another group had plans to attend the game so we tagged along. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment