Dreams of the Father and Insights of the Daughter

Finding a new relationship built on the foundation of the past, we are moving into the future with anticipation for what will be discovered. Person to person, moving away from preconceived ideas about what this stage of life has to offer, we are open to the experience of each day as a revelation and a gift.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Dad and I are in Massachusetts while my daughter house sits taking care of the cats and house plants.
We had a few beautiful spring days before the weather cooled off and became rainy as it is today.
It was clear that working in the yard here had a familiar rhythm that he didn't have to think about.


I have been going to the Apple Store at Legacy Place for One to One lessons on using the Mac. There is so much to learn. I am a little frustrated by the quality of the video I have produced so far, but I am not able to down load it to this blog yet so you may be spared the experimentation.... you are missing such spell binders as playing cribbage, trimming hedges and raking trimmings. This fascinates me because it is my dad. He said while watching it " Who is that old man? He looks like my dad."

No comments:

Post a Comment