Dreams of the Father and Insights of the Daughter

Finding a new relationship built on the foundation of the past, we are moving into the future with anticipation for what will be discovered. Person to person, moving away from preconceived ideas about what this stage of life has to offer, we are open to the experience of each day as a revelation and a gift.

Sunday, June 6, 2010


I sent a check to Aetna for COBRA health insurance. I finally got all the paperwork. It will be valid for up to 18 months as long as I keep up the payments. So I have been thinking about a job. I am not sure I want to return the the work I have done in the past.

Listening to news stories of reinvention and comebacks, on the radio I heard an interview with Lee Child. When he left a job as a Producer at Granada TV in '68 (fired do to corporate restructuring) he be came a novelist. James R. Clapper Jr., a retired Air Force general, was forced out of the Bush Administration by Rumsfeld. If confirmed Gen. Clapper will be back at a high level of government as the Director of National Intelligence.

I don't plan to begin my job search until Dad and I complete our travels this summer, but a job is never far from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment